COME AND RELAX IN OUR STYLISH BEDROOMS
The Kings Head Inn and Gastropub is situated in the historic village of Wye, Kent, nestled at the foot of the North Downs in an area of outstanding natural beauty. In keeping with the countryside location, each of our cozy guest rooms are simply and tastefully decorated and make use of painted wood panelling, while reclaimed and vintage furniture mixed with bright accents and modern accessories give the rooms a fresh and uncluttered feel.
All our rooms are en-suite, and feature a bath with shower above or a shower room, or in the case of our deluxe double room, a free standing roll top bath. Breakfast is included, and is served in our restaurant from 8.00am until 10.00am.
Get ready for the day and feed your morning appetite!
The village of Wye, and the surrounding countryside offers a perfect get-away and antidote to today's hectic lifestyles. Our hospitality begins the moment you arrive in our bar our award winning restaurant. Settle down in a comfy seat with a pint of local ale, or Kentish sparkling wine, and ponder over our award winning menu, brimming with local and seasonal dishes.
Find your feast & favourite tipple!
Wye has almost everything you might need for your stay, including 6 places to eat, numerous shops and services, a post office, its own rail station, and of course the surrounding stunning countryside. Wye is also a great base to explore further afield around Kent, with fabulous beaches and coastline, historic villages, towns and cities. Great rail connections from London get you here in under an hour, you don't even need to bring your car! The same high speed rail connection can get you to Paris in under 2 hours from nearby Ashford, a perfect day trip.
Visit our See & Do Page for our pick of the best places to visit nearby!
check availability, book direct and save
- Crisp cotton bed linen
- Fluffy white towels
- Flat screen TV & DAB radio/alarm
- Free high speed WiFi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blinds & black out curtains
- Iron available on request
- For hard of hearing guests, an acoustic pillow alarm pad is available on request.
Good to know
- For the best rates, easiest booking process, and best service, we always recommend to book with us direct.
- Parking is available for free on street outside the Kings Head and around the neighbouring streets, however we do not have our own dedicated car parking facilities. A free public car park is also situated a minute or so walk away.
- Check-in from 15.00h - 21.00h (We do not have a 24 hour front desk so you may be unable to check in after 21.00h)
- Check-out by 11.00h
- Breakfast served from 08.00h (If you have an earlier departure we can arrange for a breakfast basket to be left for you to enjoy in your room)
- If you'd like to dine in our restaurant please let us know in advance as we may be unable to accommodate you during busy times without a reservation.
- A valid credit or debit card is required at the time of booking. For standard bookings payment is taken on arrival, non-refundable rates are charged on booking.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we regret that we will have to charge you for the first night booked if cancelling within 3 days of arrival. In this instance we may, at our discretion, change your reservation for a future date, however this will incur a non-refundable charge of the full booking.