REWARD CARD PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. To register for the Reward Programme you will need to complete an application form in The Kings Head or register for a Reward Account on our website at www.kingsheadwye.com/rewards. A Reward Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Reward Programme.
3. Your Reward Card is issued to you but remains the property of The Kings Head Wye. You must return your Reward Card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Reward Card, security details relating to your Reward Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Reward Card. You should not share your Reward Account username and pin with anyone, including Kings Head Wye staff. If you lose your Reward Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Reward Card number you should promptly contact the Kings Head directly or on 01233 812 418
4. Your Reward Card can be used to earn points at The Kings Head. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
5. Reward Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Reward Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. The Reward Programme is only for consumer use. The Reward Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
8. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Kings Head Wye or if Kings Head Wye reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Reward Programme, your Reward Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Reward account closed without prior notice. Kings Head Wye reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Reward Cardholder is found to have abused the Reward Programme.
9. In addition to the above, Kings Head Wye reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Reward Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Reward Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Reward Card and/or the Reward Programme by publishing notices on our website www.kingsheadwye.com and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Reward Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Reward Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.kingsheadwye.com.
11. We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Reward Programme. You may view the information we hold at any time by logging into your account at www.kingsheadwye.com/rewards, or cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
12. The Reward Programme is operated and promoted by KH (WYE) LTD, Kings Head, Church Street, Wye, Ashford, Kent, TN25 5BN.
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
1. To collect points for a transaction in the Kings Head Wye, you must present your Reward Card at the till at the time of purchase.
2. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers.
3. You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 0.01 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Kings Head Wye.
4. Kings Head Wye reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
5. Points will usually be added to your Reward Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Reward Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Reward Account.
6. The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
7. Kings Head Wye are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.