FOOD AT THE KINGS HEAD
Try our award winning menu
We’re passionate about good food, made with quality ingredients, and delivered with impeccable service. Our menu is inspired by some of the best dishes from around the British Isles, some old, some new, all tasty. Our promise is to bring you the best produce Kent has to offer.
Take a look at our menus & get your taste buds tingling!
When you're ready, just ClicK to book your table Online or contact us.
Our Current Specials
Get excited for our specials (but not too much, once they're gone, they're gone!).
Our specials update here instantly, so it's likely that they will be different when you dine.
Food service times
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Breakfast||08:00 - 11:00||08:00 - 11:00||08:00 - 10:00|
|Lunch||12:00 - 15:00||12:00 - 18:00||12:00 - 17:00|
|Dinner||18:00 - 21:00||18:00 - 21:00||-|
Help us into the good books!
At The Kings Head our team work incredibly hard to bring the produce from land and sea to your table. If you've enjoyed our hospitality you could help us gain a little extra recognition by taking a few minutes to complete The Good Food Guide survey. We'd be dead chuffed if we made it into the pages of this well respected book, thanks to you! Just click the badge and make us proud...
Good to know about table reservations:
- A maximum of 4 diners can be booked online (including infants and children).
- We don't accommodate groups larger than 6 people from Friday - Sunday, and bank holidays.
- Bookings of 7 or more people are at our discretion and we will require a pre-order and deposit, please call us on 01233 812 418 for more information.
- If you would like your dog to join you in the restaurant, we kindly ask that you advise at the time of booking, and we suggest a maximum of one dog per group.
- Please inform us if you require a wheelchair accessible table and we will be happy to accommodate.
- Pushchairs and buggies are accommodated at our discretion, especially at busy times; Please check with us when you make a booking.
- We regret that we do not allow customers to consume their own food or drink on the premises (including celebration/birthday cakes).
- When a deposit is required for a reservation or event, this deposit becomes non-refundable for any places cancelled within 7 days of the reservation/event date.
If there is anything we've missed, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help.