Being passionate about good food, made with quality ingredients, and delivered with impeccable service is what we’re about. Our menu is inspired by some of the best dishes from around the British Isles and beyond, some old, some new, all tasty.
We’re proud of the food we bring to your table, right from the bread with your soup, the oozing loveliness of our burgers, to our own ice cream & even the marshmallows on your chocolate fondue, we make it here. We don’t have freezers and store cupboards full of bought-in standby items; our promise is to bring you the best produce Kent has to offer, made right here by our team of talented chefs. Mix that up with produce from some of the finest Kent suppliers, and bring on the foodie heaven!
Take a look at our menus, get your taste buds tingling, and get in touch to book your table now!
Table reservation guide lines:
- It’s a good idea to call us on 01233 812 418 to book a table, especially for weekend reservations, however we’re happy to make a reservation for you any time of the week as we never know how many “spur-of-the-moment customers we’re going to get!
- We can accommodate large groups at our discretion, however we don’t take bookings of 9 or more on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. For tables of 9 or more diners we may ask for a pre-order, and will require a £10 per head deposit, taken at the time of booking. It’s unlikely that we would be able to accommodate a large group on a “walk-in” basis, please call ahead on 01233 812 418 for advice or to book.
- Special events usually require a £10 per head deposit, these will be clearly advertised.
- Cancellation may result in the loss of any deposit paid (see below).
- We can provide full venue hire for up to 80 people, or accommodate small functions with a buffet or set menu. Please call for advice.
- The Kings Head is a small, independent pub restaurant that relies on its loyal customers to honour bookings, or give sufficient notice of changes or cancellations. Any deposits taken at the time of booking are non-refundable if cancellation is made within 48 hours of your scheduled reservation time. We understand that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, so we kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible by calling us on 01233 812 418
Terms and conditions – Large group bookings:
- Booking is at the discretion of The Kings Head and is subject to a £10 per head deposit. Pre-order and deposit required 7 days in advance of reservation date unless discussed otherwise. In the event of cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled reservation time, any deposit paid is non-refundable on a per-head basis. Your table will be held for 30 minutes from the scheduled arrival time, and food service will begin within this period. In the event of a customer delay, or late arrival, which would result in food service commencing 30 minutes after the scheduled arrival time we reserve the right to cancel the booking without refund, or reschedule service at our convenience. Any special requirements, including dietary, must be discussed with the Kings Head at the time of booking. The total number of guests is confirmed with your booking, please inform us in good time of any number reductions, or additional guests as we may not be able to accommodate extra diners. Booking confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.